It's a quickie this week...
I'm still loving my job and really glad that I made the move.
I submitted two commissioned articles to editors and they were happy.
I'm off on a trip, a couple of nights away (more on that next week).
Hope you've had a great week too.
1) After a day of sawing, drilling, cutting, etc, etc, and then a new bit in the boiler...We have gas! Yes, our heating, hot water and cooker are now working - the gas is fixed! SO happy after 12 days without it.
2) This morning Boyzilla was greeted by a dead RAT outside the sitting room. Whilst yucky (but not as yucky as if I'd had to clean it up), it makes me hugely proud that my cats are, well, cats.
3) The two planning tools I ordered for 2018 to help me move forward with my plans to do more writing have arrived and I'm looking forward to spending big chunks of the next four days exploring them and planning for a fantabulous year.
Happy 150th blog post to me... And to celebrate, here are 150 things about me and they are all true!
1. My middle name is Margaret
2. My star sign is Libra
3. I'm 50 in October
4. I'm a practising Christian
5. I can't drive a car
6. The last live theatre I saw was Macbeth at the National in London
7. My favourite novel is Dracula
8. My favourite movies are The Godfather, Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid and Bram Stoker's Dracula.
9. I have a son
10. He is over 18
11. The first poster I had on my bedroom wall was of Donnie Osmond
12. My favourite Star Trek is Next Generation
13. My favourite classic Dr Who is Colin Baker
14. My favourite new Dr Who is David Tennant
15. My favourite Dr Who companion is Nardole
16. If I had to choose a Dr to travel with it would be the 8th (Paul McGann)
17. I have 4 A' Levels
18. I appeared on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour once
19. The last movie I saw in a cinema was Avengers: Infinity War
20. I always look for Krilitane when I go …